Over the last few months, COHO have been preparing for their move to the single government websitewww.gov.uk by re-writing and migrating their website content.
A lot of this content is now available on gov.uk along with a first ‘preview’ version of the new Companies House homepage, which includes corporate information and access to online services.
By testing a first version of the homepage like this, they can gather user feedback and make improvements before the full launch in November.
Take a look and see what you think. You can complete a short survey if you wish.
New content is being added to gov.uk each day, but not everything has moved across yet. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on gov.uk you’ll still be able to find it on the current website.
After the full launch, if you access a page on the Companies House website, you will be re-directed to the new gov.uk website.All news
- DT4859 - Double Taxation Relief Manual: Guidance by country: Chile: Students »
- Double Taxation Relief Manual »
- DT3854 - Botswana: Tax spared »
- DT3853 - Botswana: Dividends »
- TCTM02469 - Entitlement: WTC entitlement - Qualifying remunerative work: COVID-19: Absences from work due to taking emergency volunteering leave and due to COVID-19 restrictions and NHS Test and Trace self-isolation instructions »