Over the last few months, COHO have been preparing for their move to the single government websitewww.gov.uk by re-writing and migrating their website content.
A lot of this content is now available on gov.uk along with a first ‘preview’ version of the new Companies House homepage, which includes corporate information and access to online services.
By testing a first version of the homepage like this, they can gather user feedback and make improvements before the full launch in November.
Take a look and see what you think. You can complete a short survey if you wish.
New content is being added to gov.uk each day, but not everything has moved across yet. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on gov.uk you’ll still be able to find it on the current website.
After the full launch, if you access a page on the Companies House website, you will be re-directed to the new gov.uk website.All news
- Company Taxation Manual »
- CTM47505 - Investment trusts: interest distributions: introduction »
- IHTM42087 - Ten year anniversary: Tax calculation: the rate of tax: step 3: calculating the initial rate of tax »
- CTM47400 - Investment trusts: transfers of assets: contents »
- Pension schemes refund or reallocation request »
- Manchester United financial statement shows £70m loss during coronavirus pandemic »
- UK borrowing jumps in September as Covid support continues »
- UK inflation rises after Eat Out to Help Out ends »
- Trump maintains bank account in China, says NY Times »
- Cathay Pacific axes regional carrier and 8,500 jobs »