One aspect of the 1 July changes to the CJRS was the closing date to new entrants was set as 30 June 2020. This disadvantaged parents who had been on extended parental or maternal leave in recent months and were intending to return to work after 30 June.
The government has now confirmed that parents on statutory maternity and paternity leave who return to work in the coming months, after a long period of absence, will be permitted to be furloughed.
This will only apply where they work for an employer who has previously furloughed employees.All news
- Opting to tax land and buildings (VAT Notice 742A) »
- Tell HMRC about an option to tax land and buildings »
- Changes to notifying an option to tax land and buildings during coronavirus (COVID-19) »
- DT20727 - DT: Yugoslavia: double taxation agreement, Article 28: Termination »
- DT20726 - DT: Yugoslavia: double taxation agreement, Article 27: Entry into force »