On 31 March 2003 I incorporated Account-Wryte Ltd. The company started to trade immediately answering to small requests from a few individuals I knew to assist them with their accounting requirements.
I, Dawn Johnson, had qualified as a member of the AAT, having achieved my licence status with the AAT in order to open an accountancy and taxation practice for the public. Previous to this, I had worked in the haulage industry for approximately 10 years in Felixstowe obtaining some of my professional qualifications whilst working full time, then moving onto working within a private accountancy practice in Woodbridge. This move made it possible to explore the professional side of accounting working within a practice and how the practice served its clients. It made me realise that my own ethics whilst not dissimilar to my employers, created political differences in the way we wished to serve the clients. I learnt an invaluable experience from them and do not regret the time I spent in their employment and their encouragement to par-take and complete most of the ACCA examinations. I am now a fellow member of the AAT.
I initially started business at my own dining room table, and quickly I had to rent a serviced office in the town. Most businesses in the town were very supportive, even those I had presumed were in competition, but quickly found that competition is healthy and their experience and professionalism invaluable.
I expanded the practice in 2008, and moved to 160A Hamilton Road, Felixstowe, (where we are currently based). The business has gone from strength to strength I have seen an awful lot of changes along the way, and have never stopped learning. Account-Wryte Ltd employs a friendly qualified team, offering professional services to the clients. My ethics from day one have not changed, we can offer to the client as little or as much support as they wish, leaving them to concentrate on what matters to them, and that is their own business.
Afterall, “the hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax” – Albert Einstein
Account-Wryte Ltd are now sage accounting partners and accredited trainers of sage accountancy software. We will be holding training sessions for those wishing to learn or improve their sage knowledge. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our existing and past clients for their business and wish them all well in the future.All news
- NIM33430 - Special Cases: international - people going to or coming from abroad - RA: national insurance contributions for employees coming from abroad »
- NIM33425 - special cases: international - people going to or coming from abroad - RA: national insurance contributions for employees going abroad »
- NIM33420 - Special cases: international: people going to or coming from abroad - RA: special cases »
- NIM33415 - special cases: international -going to and coming from abroad: RA: self-employed »
- NIM33410 - Special Cases: international - people going to or coming from abroad - RA: postings from a third country »
- No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss »
- Covid: A tenth of Britain's restaurants lost during pandemic »
- Santander banking services working again after day of technical problems »
- Last Debenhams stores close their doors »
- Debenhams: 'It's only fixtures and fittings, we'll still be friends' »